The Xerox DocuMate 3125 Print, scan, and fax. Xerox DocuMate 3125 Driver This that can help your work faster and more efficiently. But to run this device, you must install the Xerox DocuMate 3125 on this website. Xerox DocuMate 3125 has features and high quality. We will discuss a little here to find out more about this device.
“driversxerox.com” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Xerox DocuMate 3125 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Xerox Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit / Mac OS X (v10.11.x) / Mac OS X (v10.10.x) / Mac OS X (v10.9.x) / Mac OS X (v10.8.x) / Mac OS X (v10.7.x) / Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Xerox DocuMate 3125 Driver and Software Download
|TWAIN, WIA, and ISIS drivers for Win||81.6 MB|
|OneTouch 4.x software for OneTouch and button scanning for Win||622.7 MB|
|TWAIN and ICA driver for macOS||9.1 MB|
|Scan Utility for macOS||1.3 MB|
Xerox DocuMate 3125 Install Driver
To install Xerox DocuMate 3125 Printer software downloads Windows and Mac Os
How to Install the Xerox DocuMate 3125 Driver Follow the Steps:
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 Driver: First successfully downloaded.
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 The printer is correctly connected to the computer & turn on your printer.
- Find the Xerox DocuMate 3125 Driver and Software on your system.
- Double-click the Xerox DocuMate 3125 software and follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- After the installation is complete, reboot or restarts your PC.
- You can start using Xerox DocuMate 3125. Your printer can easily take the best print and scan documents.
Driver download or installation process for Mac OS:
How to install a driver from Xerox DocuMate 3125 in Mac:
- First, you need the driver file. If you have already completed the download, it will be saved in the specific folder. You can see it in the computer settings.
- Second, you must double-click the downloaded driver file and deploy it to the disk image.
- The third step is to double-click the mounted disk image.
- Last, double-click the packed driver file. Don’t worry, the installation will start automatically.