Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver & Software Downloads
The Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Print, scan, and fax. Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver This can help your work faster and more efficiently. But to run this device, you must install the Xerox WorkCentre 5225 on this website. Xerox WorkCentre 5225 has features and high quality. We will discuss a little here to find out more about this device.
“driversxerox.com” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Xerox Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver and Software Download
Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008 32-bit PS driver – WHQL Certified.
Windows 7: Compatible (Windows) “Recommended !!
Windows 7, Server 2008, Vista 32/64-bit XPS driver (Windows)
Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008 32-bit PCL driver – WHQL Certified.
Windows 7: Compatible (Windows)
Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer (Mac) “Recommended !!
Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Install Driver
To install Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Printer software downloads Windows and Mac Os
How to Install the Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver Follow the Steps:
- Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver: First successfully downloaded.
- Xerox WorkCentre 5225 The printer is correctly connected to the computer & turn on your printer.
- Find the Xerox WorkCentre 5225 Driver and Software on your system.
- Double-click the Xerox WorkCentre 5225 software and follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- After the installation is complete, reboot or restarts your PC.
- You can start using Xerox WorkCentre 5225. Your printer can easily take the best print and scan documents.
Driver download or installation process for Mac OS:
How to install a driver from Xerox WorkCentre 5225 in Mac:
- First, you need the driver file. If you have already completed the download, it will be saved in the specific folder. You can see it in computer settings.
- Second, you must double-click the downloaded driver file and deploy it to the disk image.
- The third step is to double-click the mounted disk image.
- Last, double-click the packed driver file. Don’t worry, the installation will start automatically.